I charge to the WPA schedule of fees. This can be found on the WPA Website
If you would like to know the fee for your procedure then please contact us at least 7 days before the procedure. For BUPA Patients my Charges are aligned to the BUPA Partnership schedule of fees.
Outpatient Appointment (initial) £220
1. Additional Fees will be charged for additional procedures (including anaesthetic ones) carried out at the same time.
2. For some specific cancer related operations I have specific fees.
3. I am a BUPA Partner and so specific fees apply to those patients insured by BUPA – we will agree a fee with and invoice BUPA directly. These charges are usually aligned to the BUPA Partnership schedule of fees.
4. If you are insured I am usually happy to send my invoice directly to your insurer on your behalf. However if for whatever reason your insurance company does not pay the invoice in full we will ask you to pay the balance (insurers call this a shortfall).
5. If you need to contact your insurance company then my provider number is listed below